Old July 29th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Back-up IGC flight recorder

Hi,

The LXNAV Nano has been the popular unit lately. Customers seem to like
that it is very small, has a built-in battery and antenna, and is very
simple to use. I has also proven to be very reliable.

I also sell the EW microRecorder, but I'd use the Nano myself - unless you
have soaring friends using the EW - so you can help each other if necessary.
But the EW is also very easy to use.

Best Regards,

--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Vsoars" wrote in message
I want to buy a back-up flight recorder. 63 invalid fixes on a long
flight has convinced me that my Volkslogger won't always record the
flight with the required accuracy. (I had the battery replaced last
year but now I am having problems on about 1 out of 4 flights. The
pattern of invalid fixes is- 4, 2, 30, 0,63, 23,21,49, 8, 10)