Old March 4th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Taking the pledge

He doesn't bother me a bit. I killfiled him long ago. I only see his
messages when someone else responds to him, and then I ignore that subject.

I hear ya -- but the trouble with that tactic is that you end up
missing a huge percentage of the threads in this newsgroup. MX *does*
respond to virtually every thread.

Although it makes me feel silly to even suggest it, if only to keep
peace in the group, I think we should try the "no answer"
technique.

I just don't want to see this group reduced to flame wars, like I've
seen in other groups. It gets ugly quickly, and I'm already seeing
some of that here.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA