Old April 26th 17, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default EAA Webinar on Mountain Soaring this Wed April 26, 7:00-8:30pmCDT - you even get FAA Wings credit!

....And there it was!

I just hadn't gotten to my spam folder yet this morning.

On 4/26/2017 8:12 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
I seem to have lost something here. I'm signed up, but have no idea
how to connect tonight. Please advise...

On 4/25/2017 7:19 PM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:06:46 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 7:50:19 AM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:13:29 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this
coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA
webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even
get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:

http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26Sa...istration.html

I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling
during the questions and answers portion at the end.

Till Wednesday,
Bruno - B4
Thanks for doing this, Bruno! I just registered.
Herb, J7
Thanks Herb - nice to know I will have at least one heckler for the
question and answer portion...

Two hecklers

Richard
www.craggyaero.com