Old May 25th 20, 09:39 PM
Brett Brett is offline
Member

Location: New Zealand

An air leak was found at the shutoff valve , and fixed.
The carbs were pulled and the diaphragms examined; one is a bit stretched
but no holes found. Search for Tillotoson HC spares unsuccessfull.
Rebuilt everything with diaphragms swapped.
Engine now runs smoothly slightly lacking full power.
Rear cyl still hot as shown by EGT.
JMF[/quote]

Hi John

I had a Pik30E in an earlier life and the rear cylinder always ran hotter due I expect to reduced cooling airflow as it is partially shielded by the front cylinder.

Regards
Brett