Old April 7th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Hypoglycemia?

I've been taking the course of ignoring this idiot- but the last is over the
top. He is neither a physician nor a pilot (maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn
Express and this was where he got his knowledge and expertise)

Regardless- you should seek the opinion of a real AME or contact AOPA for
advice. And, even though I am an AME and senior flight surgeon in the Air
Force, I would not presume to make a diagnosis or offer medical
recommendations without a proper history or examination.

I understand that this is all usenet, so all of it should be taken with a
large grain of salt. However, when he (MX) starts interpreting FAA
guidelines or making medical judgments it is completely out of line.