Old August 5th 03, 10:00 PM
Big John

BOb

Here we go again. Disagree/agree but no cussing G

Your right, the B-25 had two of those wiggly things (called rudders).
They also had two verticl stablizers just ahead of the rudders that
did not move.

Your going to confuse some of these young scallywags with your
termonoligy G

Big John

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:04:41 -0500, Barnyard BOb --
wrote:

Morgans wrote:

So why did the P-38 have a twin tail. I think it is a pretty cool
looking bird. I think the bird the "Doolittle Raiders" flew had a twin
tail too.

Fred

The Doolittle raiders flew B-25's, and yes, they had twin tails.

Bzzzzzt.

B-25's have TWIN RUDDERS, not twin tails.

If you do not agree...
The Ercoupe, C-45 and C-60 have twin tails, too.

Barnyard BOb - there is a difference