Old June 7th 09, 11:52 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.veterans,alt.military.retired
SeaWoe

Default ISRAEL'S ATTACK ON USS LIBERTY - ATTEND EVENTS IN WASHINGTON, DC

On Jun 7, 12:39*pm, "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:33*am, SeaWoe wrote:

On Jun 7, 2:17*am, wrote:

ISRAEL'S ATTACK ON USS LIBERTY - ATTEND EVENTS IN WASHINGTON, DC
6-8-09:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=107316

http://tinyurl.com/RemembertheUSSLiberty

Karen Kwiatkowski interviews friend Dr. Stephen Sniegoski

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=107518

Additional athttp://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.COM

Everyone knows the story of these errors made a generation or two ago.
Many people have tried to to get to the roots of what/why happened
As those involved are out of power / dead, it makes one wonder why you
bring it up - I stopped years ago.
I'm remided of the British ex-POWs demanding an appology from the
Japanese for what happened to them in the POW camps in Burma.
Any apology could not come from the decision-makers of that era - they
are all dead!
If the Brits want an apology, I hereby apologize.
There - that was just as useless as a 70 old uninvolved Jap saying it.

The point is that Israel can do *ANYTHING* it wants to the USA and
absolutely NO ONE in government past or present will do anything about
it.- Hide quoted text -

This comes up in one way or another on this NG. Those who are
interested (I read "Attack " years ago.) need no reminding
and those who don't, to some extant, mihgt do some research and join
the rest of us in my class.

Learn from the past, but don't waste your time and that of the
Governments trying to argue it to death again.