Old June 8th 09, 05:51 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.veterans,alt.military.retired
American Eagle

Default ISRAEL'S ATTACK ON USS LIBERTY - ATTEND EVENTS IN WASHINGTON,

Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 2:17 am, wrote:
ISRAEL'S ATTACK ON USS LIBERTY - ATTEND EVENTS IN WASHINGTON, DC
6-8-09:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=107316

http://tinyurl.com/RemembertheUSSLiberty

Karen Kwiatkowski interviews friend Dr. Stephen Sniegoski

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=107518

Additional athttp://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.COM

Everyone knows the story of these errors

Those were acts made with malice of forethought, you embicile.

made a generation or two ago.

The so called Holocaust happened 3 generations ago and it is still being
shove up our ass and we are still paying $billions every year in tribute
for a socalled crime we didn't commit.

Many people have tried to to get to the roots of what/why happened
As those involved are out of power / dead, it makes one wonder why you
bring it up - I stopped years ago.

It is a proven fact. AIPAC and others have spread heavy cash year after
year to insure no American Politician goses after it. In fact they have
destroyed honest Pols for even bringing it up.

I'm remided of the British ex-POWs demanding an appology from the
Japanese for what happened to them in the POW camps in Burma.
Any apology could not come from the decision-makers of that era - they
are all dead!

Really? Is that why the Jews keep demanding retribution form young
Germans? You are one brain dead MF.

If the Brits want an apology, I hereby apologize.
There - that was just as useless as a 70 old uninvolved Jap saying it.

More proof that you are a doddering old fool with total loss of logial
facilities.i

They attacked it because it was a spy ship gathering intellegence on them at
a time when the survival of their country was in the balance. The Israelies
weren't taking any chances.
The crew on the Liberty, and the Pueblo too, knew what they were doing and
how dangerous it was.
The relationship between Israel and the USA wasn't as close then as it is
now.