Old April 21st 04, 09:59 PM

Please don't tell me you consider Newsmax a legit source. Put those
crayons down, please!

I'll comment once a real news source has the story.

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"miso" wrote in message
om...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"miso" wrote in message
om...
Bush struts around like a jerk in that video. [Should-a unsnapped, ya
think?] It is so comical that it was put in "Truth Uncovered."
http://www.truthuncovered.com/
Bush will spend May 1 in Crawford to avoid the press corps. What is
there to say other than "stay the course."

I think it will make a nice advertisment for GWB.

Regarding Kerry and Jane Fonda, give it up. We are all focusing on the
current Vietnam and have made our amends a long time ago regarding the
previous Vietnam.

You nailed it buddy, Hanoi Kerry is at it again.

Sterno is for cooking, not drinking.

I am pleased that you learned something over the weekend.

Check this out:
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/USfatalities.html

The VX gas attack foiled in Jordan over the weekend pretty well blows you
out, miso. Cutting and running is not a solution.

Hanoi Kerry is the wrong guy.