Old April 24th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Pop Quiz

God, what a name!! I mean there ought to be some kind of international law
passed that absolutely forbids someone to put a moniker like this on a
plane!!
What a putdown!!!! I can just envision what would happen to me as I bellied
up to the bar at the O Club some night next to the Viper, Mustang, Bearcat,
Cougar, Avenger, Thunderbolt, and King Cobra guys and calmly announced,
"Yo.......make room for a guy who flies a REAL airplane........ The
Transavia Skytruk!!!
Good God!!!!
:-)))))
Dudley

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
Yep, here are more

http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...nct_entry=true

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
t...
| Jim Macklin wrote:
| Not in the Mad Max movie, it was a single engine pusher
with
| twin booms that looked like a stink bug. It had a
clamshell

http://avia.russian.ee/pictures/australia/transavia_airtruck.jpg