Old April 28th 18, 08:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

Default Tupolev SB pics 2 - Tupolev SBs of the Finnish Air Force lined up..jpg ...

In article , Stormin' Norman says...

On 28 Apr 2018 06:41:27 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

I will never get used to the Finnish swastika.

"The swastika (as a character …e or …d) is a geometrical figure and an ancient
religious icon used commonly in the Indian subcontinent, East Asia and Southeast
Asia, where it has been and remains a sacred symbol of spiritual principles in
Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."

"The swastika was adopted by several organizations in pre¨CWorld War I Europe
and later, and most notably, by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany prior to World
War II. It was used by the Nazi Party to symbolize German nationalistic pride.
To Jews and the enemies of Nazi Germany, it became a symbol of antisemitism and
terror."

....the Nazis pretty much ruined it for everybody...

go Warriors!
*