Old November 10th 17, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Train Wreck

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:39:54 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Mr Somebody again addressed me personally, without the courtesy of identifying himself, and wrote:

"How is it you show up here with a new account and only 4 posts claiming to be a crew member and you have more intimate knowledge of the SSA rules than most competitors?"

I claimed to be a crew member at Benalla because I was. You erroneously state that I have "intimate knowledge of the SSA rules." I merely did a Google search for the US Team Code of Conduct and read it. And I don't know who "Tim Mara" is.

Sean Murphy can enlighten you regarding the existential dilemma that you are having, Mr Somebody (or do you prefer Mr Nobody?). XC knows who I am. I had the pleasure of meeting him shortly before he flew in his first Worlds. The 15m US Team did an excellent job at Benalla, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Perhaps you should lay off the beer. The only pilot I know who can drink like a fish and not act like a dork is P7.

Gina Wilson
New Zealand

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 3:24:43 PM UTC+13, wrote:
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 2:10:16 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Someone wrote this to me:

It's always a good idea to correct mistaken assumptions or statements, especially when they are the argumentative basis for actions with very serious consequences, don't you agree, Mr or Ms Somebody?

Gina

Gina,
I thought that night in Benalla was bigger than the both of us but now I am just "Mr Somebody? Was I just another notch in your lipstick case?
(Laughing) Is this 7T? (Laughing harder) How is it you show up here with a new account and only 4 posts claiming to be a crew member and yet you have more intimate knowledge of the SSA rules than most competitors?
Sean, I mean Gina, You probably don't remember me but we met briefly at the Nats. I am one of the dozens of casual competitors who enjoyed meeting you and talking in person and is entertained by your zainy interweb antics (Weren't you the one who started a soaring classified on FB over a snit with Tim Mara?).
This IS better than TV. I'm gonna grab another beer.

Gina, He is just a tosser, even though he might not know the expression.
"Urban" if you want to be respected at all, give yourself a real name while you're insulting a known crew member who has attended soaring competitions around the globe.
Jim
SCUM