Old March 21st 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dan Luke" wrote in news:13u8i231s1cc812
@news.supernews.com:

The addition of Ben Stein opens wonderful new vistas of rightard wacko
hilarity.

I'm not sure if I have heard from him,. is he the flagellum guy?

Heh. They're *all* the flagellum guy.

Stein is a minor entertainment/media twit who is conductng a pro-ID campaign.
His latest effort is "Expelled," a movie he paid for that pretends to expose
a scientific conspiracy to suppress Intelligent Design. He's a right wing
idiot (tautology?) with money to spend on a pet project:

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/