Old August 5th 03, 11:47 PM
Dan Thomas

(One's Too Many) wrote in message . com...
In all fairness, they're worth somewhere between maybe $50 and $100
depending on how good shape cosmetically they're in, as long as
everything on it works. There's still some old C150 trainers out there
that can still put them to good functional use as a basic radio and
also to help the student better appreciate newer radios. The C150 I
took my lessons in had one of these radios and it got the job done.
Made me really appreciate the Narco digital flip-flop radios in the
172 I flew later on.

The 300 is probably a better radio than that stupid Narco
flip-flop. We run both, and the Narcos are in the shop more often.

Dan