Old November 13th 05, 08:08 PM
Bob Korves

Default Winter Thermal Cross-Country

Shawn sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet wrote in
:

Jack wrote:
Mike the Strike wrote:

Friday November 11th saw a cold front and low-pressure system
through Arizona that produced excellent winter cross-country
conditions. The best two flights were 440 km and 388 km (log files
on OLC), probably the latest 300km+ flights we have seen.

This led me to wonder how many sites around the world produce such
good winter cross-country thermal flights? South Africa and
Australia are two candidates I can think of.

Winter?

He uses the auto industry calender. The new year starts in September.
;-)

Shawn

I work for an International truck dealer and 2006 models were first built
on January 6, 2005(!)
-Bob Korves