Old January 7th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

You are totally missing the extreme emotions associated with this issue.
People have had friend's lives snuffed out, in their eyes, due to this man's
kit. There is no logic that can be associated in this discussion, and
nobody involved really gives a sh*t whether you or others have a warm fuzzy
feeling about the thread. Get it?

Come on, Morgans !!!

I'm ultra logical about discussing the Mini-500.
If you don't believe it, just axe me. ;-)

In fact, I have even observed one that flew over
100 hours before a bearing froze.. knocking it out of the sky.

It was just dumb luck and a measure of skill that saved the pilot
from serious injury or possible death, IMO. No B.S.

This incident took place at Grain Valley Airport
umpteen years ago. The pilot never ever again took
a Mini-500 on another cross country... or out of hover.

I'm dyin' if I'm lyin'.

- Barnyard BOb -