Old January 7th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"City Father" wrote

I'm ultra logical about discussing the Mini-500.
If you don't believe it, just axe me. ;-)

In fact, I have even observed one that flew over
100 hours before a bearing froze.. knocking it out of the sky.

It was just dumb luck and a measure of skill that saved the pilot
from serious injury or possible death, IMO. No B.S.

oH gOd! Here we go again. Dennis will surely pop up and defend his
fabulous flying machine, now!

You really need to keep up. Throw the salt on the wounds (or bearings) in a
more timely manner, almost real time, even. Now we have to hear it all
again! g

The only possible good that could come out of this, is that bAdWaTeR BiLL
might come out of his hole and take a couple shots. I might almost pay
money for that! ;-)

The only thing that could have saved the mini, is if it had been powered by
Corvair. It would have been a great machine, then.

Jim (is there a limit on how many hooks I can set on this line?) in NC