Old June 8th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Gary Drescher wrote:

But as much as I enjoy trading English lessons, it really doesn't matter
because (regardless of what you may have been implying initially) we're
now in agreement that not working for it has no bearing on the
deservedness of inheritance here.

Right, because inheritance isn't the issue. The issue most raise is
"compensation for the sins of the fathers." I'm simply against that
concept for a number of reasons. This is what is fundamentally behind the
problems in the middle east.

I think bringing that concept to America is simply stupid and will cause
untold harm to race relations going forward.

That might be one of the goals of those asking for the reparations. For
some, keeping the pot stirred has benefits.