Old October 30th 05, 05:02 AM

Default 2002 B-40 Vario for sale.

Price is USD$84,999.00. When you buy this vario from me, at the price
of $84,999.00 USD, you also get my ASW 27B, with alot of other stuff,
which you can see on Wings and Wheels, for one dollar more. This offer
expires at 11 pm EDT, Oct 29,2005. Oh, panel has 2 1/4 hole, which
vario use to be in. Now can be covered with duck tape. Helps keep
quacks out of cockpit. Also have duck and cat which can come with
package, duck is poor mans autopilot, but helps center thermals. Cat
helps duck fly right side up. Ok, its really 2 cats and one duck.
Please don't ask..please....Thermal tight, soar high, fly safe, # 711.