Old October 30th 05, 07:19 PM

Default 2002 B-40 Vario for sale.

Nothing in my post suggest's whatever your thinkin, Stewart. Maybe its
the way you read and think. Your comments are allowed, but serve no
purpose. Folks that go to contest's don't walk around with rose
colored glasses on, with baskets full of flowers and dancing around to
poka's. Eric is looking for his answers, he wants to become better, if
he can improve, that's his choice. I have learned its much better to
take in as much information as I can, sort it out, keep the best, and
throw out the rest. When I do that, I see improvements, if no change,
then I make changes. If I don't understand what a person is saying, I
have learned first to ask his meaning, then accept what he says. If
Eric thinks I am somehow polking at him, let him tell me. He is a
grown, adult, I think he can do that. He choose to post my deleted ad.
Maybe you need to ask him why? Contest flying and winning is what
folks go to contest for. Recreational flying is what you like, then do
it. Saving minutes are points earned and not wasted. My glider, that I
race, is not a toy to me. Toy's are what children play with in their
sand box. Just as a person uses all his available tools and skills to
race in any sport, it is racing, a measurement of your skills, and what
other people do, in competition, not to see how much better they are
Steward, but how good they can become at their interests and in their
sport of their choosing. Those of us who choose to climb the ladder of
success in any endevor, do not give out information freely. I like
that, as I find its better to learn, to think, and rethink, to study,
to climb the ladder of success, than to leech and be non-competitive.
Eric wishes to learn, I am giving out some information. If he can use
it, then let him. I did offer him to call me, he hasn't. It takes
time in any sport to get better, as we all set our own standards, xx
took ten years to win. What we disccuss in this form is our choice,
and as Eric would say, KISS. I might add..OFF. # 711.