Old October 7th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Rogues Gallery Update -- October '06

We've got two updates to our Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" of photos
thus far this month:

- From Montana, Michelle P has updated her listing with some new pix
from her fire-fighting gig.
See them he http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#P

- From New York, Lee "Rosspilot" Ross has updated his listing with a
new (and fantastic!) air-to-air photo of his pristine Cessna Skyhawk.
See it he http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_q_-_z.htm#R

What is this "Rogues Gallery", you ask? It's a place where we can post
pictures of ourselves and our airplanes, in an attempt to personalize
this text-only world of Usenet. Didn't you ever wonder what that guy
you always read LOOKS like? Or what he flies? The Rogues Gallery is
your answer. You can see pictures of dozens of Newsgroup regulars at
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Want YOUR pride & joy listed in the "Rogues Gallery"? Send me a
half-dozen or so pix and a short bio of yourself to
and I'll get 'em uploaded ASAP!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA