Old March 7th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"aluckyguess" wrote in message

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Try this
http://tinurl.us/a8b68b

Facts don't matter, Denny. This "crisis" was never fact-based to begin
with, and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to sway the true
believers...
--

Most people want to believe the worst. Truth is this earth will be here
way after us.

Very true and, in the due course of time, we will part of the fossil fuel
reserves which for a future civilization--and the climate will continue to
change in cycles as the continents continue to shift.