Old May 9th 16, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default PowerFlarm with FlarmView, I have a question.

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 8:16:44 AM UTC-7, David Kinsell wrote:
The bigger question is how well your PF is handling your Mode C
transponder? It has trouble filtering out your own transmissions, may
want to consider upgrading to Mode S for best results. I assume you have
Aggressive filtering selected, and you are receiving Mode C?

Using aggressive filtering and a Trig TT22 that's being interrogated by Mode C. The flashing blue dot is boring.
Until checking the "use TXP altitude" box, every pull-up brought a collision warning.
This is my second PowerFLARM used in conjunction with Mode S. The previous installation of PF with Trig TT21 wasn't a problem. But that might have been using better FLARM firmware?
Jim