Old July 6th 03, 10:36 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 13:33:37 -0500, Justin Case
wrote:

Good for you, nice service. Now I hope the aviation scum bags will
not try to dirty the site up.

It's fairly easy to keep a mailing list reasonable. I run the Fly Baby
list on Yahoo, and, with our ~190-person list, just a polite caution has
been enough to forestall problems. The list is set up so that any new
member's posts must be approved by the moderator, first...this caught two
attempted spammings just in the past week. Once I see a newcomer is
actually interested in talking about Fly Babies, I switch 'em off
moderation.

Ron Wanttaja