Old December 27th 03, 02:16 AM
Peter Stickney

In article kA1Hb.5002$6l1.4387@okepread03,
"Gene Storey" writes:
The Federation would like to show its appreciation, while the planet was
under attack again this week. "We have detected other incoming devices, and
we can deal with them as well," said the military defense spokesman.

An unknown device entered the atmosphere, and was destroyed by the air
defense forces. Operations are under way to locate and identify the source.
We would also advise citizens that a device is also orbiting the planet, and we
will track it to its destruction as well.

The device is considered to small to be of a great risk, and would be destroyed
upon any descent to the planet.

Mars Air Defense Command
CINC Actual

No, just a standard Lithobraking maneuver.
Marvin, you really _should_ be getting back to work on the
Illudiium-Pu-38 Space Modulator. And how've you been coming
with that project to capture an Earth Creature for study?
Don't forget, it'll be Happy OER Time in about 3 weeks.

--
E. McSquared, Grand Pluvious.

E Mc^2