Old January 29th 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM

Default looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopyto use as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

On Jan 28, 4:21*am, "
wrote:
I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

There should be plenty of grounded Blanik L13's to go around ....