Old April 15th 21, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Butterfly Display V4.0 intermittent FLARMnet ID display - V4.1x3

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 4:49:29 PM UTC-6, Tim Taylor wrote:
Dave,

Everything worked well yesterday, I could see Flarm ID. Thank you for the update. Also, thanks for adding the PEV function. I did not know it was added until I downloaded the flight. I will have to test it next flight.

Tim

Agreed seem to work well for us on our Flight Monday. Also like the new features as well.

Thank You

Brian Case
LS6 "GG"