Old July 12th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
rps

Default piper cargo twin crashes in eastern washington

Bob Gardner wrote:
He was westbound, Spokane to Seattle, so he wasn't into the mountains yet.
Nothing has been said about an engine out, but "unable to maintain altitude"
doesn't make sense if both engines were running...and there certainly wasn't
any ice in Eastern Washington that night.

AirPac is a good outfit, great people to work for.

I've flown with the this pilot a couple of times. He and his friend,
who I've also flown with, joined AirPac a few months ago.

I understand from the news that AirPac had another crash a few months
ago.