Old May 31st 12, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default How do I download flight trace with Erixx GPS recorder?

On May 31, 7:39*am, Scott Alexander
wrote:
Anybody familiar with this brand? *The methods I'm trying are not
working

Thanks,
SA

Scott,

You need to provide details for the methods you have tried. We will
assume you have used all the correct software, baud rates and loaded
the correct drivers on your Computer or PDA. Also what you are seeing/
hearing on connection will be helpful in diagnosing the problem. Are
you getting the correct beeps when connected?