Old May 11th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default Depreciating aircraft parts, dealing with taxes, etc.

Newps wrote:

Andrew Gideon wrote:

Most owners, I assume, have corporations which do the actual owning and
which provide a liability firewall.

Most owners do not as this provides no protection at all.

I seem to have been confused earlier. Is this for personal ownership
or are you operating a business here?

A corporation does little to help a single owner protect himself
from liability. Further all the tax stuff is void if you're not
operating it as a business (regardless of how the ownership is
held).