Old April 10th 20, 08:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Best Flight Of the Day NA

On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 1:56:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Do I understand this thread correctly? Absolutely no politics and no contributions from people that disagree with your politics. Oh the irony.

What a great country that we live in, yes the irony! After reviewing the OLC flights I would say that the flight out of Boulder in the HP304 was the best, it had a descent triangle something much more difficult than flying up and down the ridge, not taking anything away from ridge flying, but IMHO the triangle is more challenging.
twofiv, you spoke too soon, Bralla still has my AK on his mind.