Old April 13th 20, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Best Flight Of the Day NA

Great flight, Tom!

The wind howled yesterday at Moriarty and this morning we woke up to 6
inches of snow.Â* I'm in the mountains about 20 miles west of 0E0 as the
crow flies, but won't be headed there today...Â* Keep up those good
flights!Â* You, too Eric.

On 4/13/2020 10:48 AM, 2G wrote:
On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 5:21:09 AM UTC-7, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like the NW had the good weather yesterday with several good flights including three good triangles. Maybe the WX in the south will get better.

I had my best April flight in many years yesterday, and the best in N. America.
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=7713566
Thank God for motorgliders!

Tom

--