Old May 5th 20, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Bailout and survival kit

I've been looking online for survival/fishing/photographers vests and I have found some interesting choices. The Bushline Arapaho and Manitoulin vests look pretty good. It appears that the pockets are zippered and placed where interference with seat belts and parachute harness straps may not be as much of an issue as I thought. If shopping in public is ever permitted again, I might have to check out Cabela's and other sporting goods stores to see what's available. It would be nice to try one on and evaluate it.