Old May 9th 20, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Best Flight Of the Day NA

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 2:11:13 AM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 7:39:45 AM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like Moriarty is beginning to get good and I look forward to seeing many great flights in the months to come.

looks like the guys in Wisconsin had great flights yesterday, wonderful triangles!!!! I thought that I might have a chance at a honorable mention as I flew completely around Lake O again yesterday. Lake O, no easy task with a very strong west wind and trying to avoid the lake shadow. Actually stayed low on the shadow side and got down to 1k on the shadow side only to stick in there and get lucky. Finally got back up and continued homeward where I landed at home and tucked the old girl in the hangar only to get ready for the next adventure.

Looks like the Caesar Creek ridge was working well, great flight.