Old July 17th 20, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Friday, July 17, 2020 at 6:19:48 PM UTC-4, Christopher Schrader wrote:
I find it strange that nobody would have controlling interest. Also, how do you guarantee a 4% profit?

Yes, a 50/50 ownership creates an impasse, not a good situation to be in business wise. Nice to know that "MS LUCULESCU" has a million and a half to buy the other 50 percent. Hope she has impeccable credit right now if she is going for a loan. Seems like just yesterday she was a "community college student." Four percent is more than I am getting on my cash right now. I thought Mihai had a number of other businesses back in Romania.

Walt