Old August 4th 20, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Super Cub Tow Release Position Improvement

On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 6:57:20 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Nice to see people waking up. No system is 100 percent fool proof but any release handle not IMMEDIATELY available to the tow pilot is an accident (potentially fatal) waiting to happen. Any club or commercial operation not willing to acknowledge this and make the change should be abandoned by any tow pilot immediately. IT'S YOUR LIFE.

WALT CONNELLY
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot

I think I like this idea, anyone have photos, drawings, sketchs of how these are mounted, fabricated, cable routed? for Cub, Citabra, Scout style aircraft?