Old August 5th 20, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 10:37:51 AM UTC-4, AS wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7:10:08 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Well, for one thing you can lay out semi naked by the pool in December and produce some vitamin D.

Walt

You can do that in PA, too plus you can do some ice-skating on that pool! It all depends on your tolerance to low temperature! ;-)

But in all seriousness - Ridge Soaring in PA is a terrific place to fly out of and I miss going there!

Uli
'AS'

I have been to PA in the winter time, I used to refuel nuclear power plants, Limerick, Beaver Valley, Susquehanna all have had shut downs in the winter for refueling. YOU might lay out semi naked in the winter but most people would prefer Central Fla.

Walt