Old August 6th 20, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Default Bailout and survival kit

In my bailout/landout kit: Pencil, pen, notepad, small pack of kleenex, butane lighter, Leatherman tool, cell phone charger & cord, Tylenol, anti diarrhea pills, Tost ring, sunscreen, bug repellent, hat, signal mirror, flashlight, headlamp (with strobe), spare batteries, ACR PLB, Yaesu radio and some currency for whatever country I am flying in.

Some of this string reminds me of the W.C. Fields story about him keeping a flask of whiskey in his golf bag pocket, "to settle his nerves in case he saw a snake". In a different pocket, he kept a snake . . .
ROY