Old May 7th 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default wing tape

You can get it in yellow for $5.75/roll:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWHRSWY/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

wrote in message
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:55:59 AM UTC-5, Shannon Madsen wrote:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:36:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
3M 483 - but it's horrifically expensive. Wings And Wheels dropped it

for this reason so I had to get it from ULINE. I've tried all the others
but I like 483 best. I feel like I'm setting fire to $5 bills whenever I
use it though. FYI, Amazon has 3m 483 tape on sale again for $8.63/roll,
limit 10. Even better, it's eligible for Prime shipping. I had switched to
a cheapo tape due to the high prices on 483, but now I am back to the good
stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1

This is a great example of how Amazon.com sets pricing on a "per-customer"
basis - different cusotmers get different prices at differnet times of day,
based on their purchase and browsing history and other things. When I go to
the above link my price is $19.63 per roll, which is a discount of only
$1.46 off of the list price of $21.09 per roll.

Robert