Old May 25th 05, 04:02 PM
Doug Cline

Chuck:
They responded immediately to all of my email messages this past month when
I ordered and received the rudder pedals. The email address I used is

Best regards
Doug

"Tim Mara" wrote in message
Pick up the phone and call them!
tel 33 2 54370796
fax 33 2 54374864

I was able to get parts from them a couple years ago.they were most
helpful.....though a biyt slow at delivery.but had no problem

communication
and getting parts from them sent to the USA
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at:
www.wingsandwheels.com

"Chuck Kotila" wrote in message
link.net...
I have had no success in contacting Centrair to order new rudder pedals.

have sent a letter to Centrair via the U.S. postal service and have had

no
response. I have attempted to "fax" Centrair to only get transmission
error messages. I have called Centrair on the 'phone and received a
recorded message that said that the number was not in service. All the
adddress and numbers used came from the recent AD. Any suggestions on

how
to contact Centrair?
JulietAlpha