Old March 21st 04, 06:20 AM
MRQB

I found the screw it was right in the center lower part of the radio below
ware it said RT 308 it was not deep inside it was really close to the
surface unless it was the wrong screw I turned it it did nothing it would
just spin either direction there was a really smaller hole next to it. Is it
broken? or was i on the wrong screw?

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message
In general there will be a hole in the face of the radio where you insert

an
allen wrench. Turn the screw clockwise to release the radio.

"MRQB" wrote in message
Hello, i would like to know how to remove the Cessna ARC NAV/COM 300

radio
out of my 150? Ware are the screws bolts ect located? So I can take it

in
be serviced or replaced it with a slide in replacement. I here it is

simple
to remove it, is it?