Old December 26th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc
Bob Fry

Default Flying in Germany

"WS" == Wolfgang Schwanke writes:

WS Haven't I been reading complaints about restricted flying
WS around Washington DC here, and some whatchumacallit military
WS zones that crop up in the US in all sorts of places?

Surely. I myself was caught in one of these "pop-up" Temporary Flight
Restrictions (TFRs) almost 2 years ago...only because our Vice,
Cheney, dropped in for a day to raise campaign money. These so-called
VIP TFRs are most annoying. Other TFRs, like for fires or other
disasters, make sense and can often be inferred while flying. For a while
Bush wanted to criminalize TFR violations! But that was shot down.
Only 13 more months of our own Nazi regime.
--
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge
everyone and everything for yourself.