Old April 7th 15, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Advise wanted for maintaining gelcoat that is already FUBAR

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 4:11:18 PM UTC-4, PBA wrote:
Thanks JJ, I'll definitely reach out. So you are saying just leave it alone?

You would be well advised to book JJ before he sobers up and realizes what he offered.
For temporary you could chip out the very loose stuff,and fill with body filler using white catalyst, and sand smooth. You won't do harm with this temporary measure but I would not suggest doing it on any but the worst spots where peeling is happening.
It all gets sanded off next winter.
Good luck
UH