Old February 18th 04, 06:53 PM
Erazem Polutnik

Hi Andy,
I suggest next time you use SeeYou forum for question, we will reply much
faster.

I can't get IGC file playback to work with the demo file or with my
igc files. Anyone else seen it work and, if so, what PDA are you
using?

I'm pretty sure you system date on PDA is wrong. Please set it up to correct
date then also IGC playback should work.

How do I change the glider altitude in sim mode?

Not possible at the moment. I put it on todo list.

How can I change the waypoint identifer text size? (I know how to
change the symbol size).

Menu-Settings-Font Tab-Select Waypoint font.

SeeYou
Erazem