Old July 25th 03, 04:15 PM
Rich S.

"Andre" wrote in message
Thanx all!
I'm reading these comments as if my life depends on it...
Can anyone recommend more reading material on the topic please?
Rich I see you mention: "if Tony Bingelis had devoted a full page in
"Firewall Forward""
Is that a book?
And is that good reading?

It is. Tony was a writer for Sport Aviation for many years, a prolific
builder and an avid proponent of homebuilding. Among many other airplanes,
he built two - TWO - Emeraudes. Building just one is more than enough for
one lifetime! He built several of the Van's RV series and a Falco.

His books are available through the EAA and many other sources. You'll
probably find some in the FlyMart at OSH. They are a must-read for every
homebuilder.

Rich S.