Old February 13th 05, 06:27 AM
jcpearce

Thank you everyone for the input, now I am looking for some
prioritization. I received the new power supply from www.mini-box.com
and it is substantially better than the previous version
(http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/ca...it.A/id.356/.f ) however
I still get some noise in the radios. The new version is too big to
fit in the previous enclosure so it is sitting slightly apart from the
MB on its own.

I have started to jot down what the system wants to do, pictures and
status at
http://69.229.202.54:8080 Under the 'Image' folder one can see the
plane, the EPIA in the nose and the prototype ADC board.

So now I have a case that has to heavily part for the ATX power lines
to come into it & a non cased DC power supply. I have attached ferrite
beads to the power lines coming in/out with little improvement.

It takes time for many of the steps so I am looking for what you folks
think would be the 'biggest bang for the buck', or the right priority
to proceed with. (IE, build a brand new case for everything, build a
seperate case for the PSU, don't build a case right away but do X,Y,Z,
etc..)

Thanks once again for the brains helping noodle this over.