Old July 10th 04, 01:36 PM
Blueskies

http://www.azusaeng.com/wheels/whls6n.html

--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message om...
The Aircraft SPruce Catalog lists Azusalite nylon wheels for
landing gear and also brake kits for the same wheels. However
there is no illustartion fo the brake kits or of the brakes or
wheels after assembly and installation fo the brakes. The parts
list for the brake kits mentions linings, but does not mention
drums or discs.

I haven't found any more complete information on the Web either so
I remain curious, how (and how well) do these brakes work? Given
the low price, I don't expect much for something priced competatively
with bicylce wheels and brakes, but I haven;t a clue as to what the
Azusas actually are, other than inexpensive.

So, does anyone who has seen these care to comment?

--

FF