Old April 1st 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll; Mark is Toast

On Mar 31, 6:28*pm, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:13:39 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Al wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:40 am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:57:50 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:15 pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:03:22 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote to Uncle Al aka
Mark:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

posting-account=tWKq3woAAADSI58v2Y4BqPHmE7LsSJLz

This is given up by Google Groups with little effort; they are sick of
him, his threats; which makes "Mark" very easy to not only geolocate
but under the DMCA act, his information including his entire posting
history easily subpoenable without judicial review.

Not a problem. If this is done, then someone with
computer skills will easily uncover the truth that it
was Jeffrey (still hiding in this group) that crossposted
these hundreds of forged posts. (example, the whole
"my bio" thing, all lies)

Not a lie in it as far as I can tell. Grant you I haven't looked at
all your quotes but so far I haven't found a one that doesn't link
directly back to you and your Google account ID of

posting-account=tWKq3woAAADSI58v2Y4BqPHmE7LsSJLz

and to the newsgroup that you posted in.

Usenet is a bitch when you post through Google Groups.

Your circular arguement isn't going to wash in court.
You can't hack my account and say stupid ****, then...
come back and quote your forged post. *There is a
pathway which reveals you knew better.

You are a culpable troll.

---
Mark

Uncle Al, Mark, Tiger Would, whathe****ever you are at this moment,
last try on this.

Nobody I have seen has hacked your Google Groups account.

Only about 500 times. Case in point, if you click on "view profile"
with these forgeries, it leads you directly to my google profile.

You have
been told this by several people who are experts at Usenet, IP and
Message ID interpretation and a whole lot of other technical basics
whixh whiz right over your head.

Horse****. I've not spoken to anyone about this, except...
you, today, and, the FBI, today.

Now say this 20x and take a blue pill, a white pill, then the entire
bottle of both.

**** you. I don't take drugs old fool.

"To hack my account, they would have a different IP
address than my Bell South/Greenville SC area

Now it's finally soaking it. There are forgeries with
different IP addresses. Although, those can also be
forged. This has been noted by several people over
the past 6 months.

/and/ they would have to
have my password."

Well, obviously you're wrong.

When you wake up, you might understand the basics, the very elementary
basics, the 10 year old level of understanding of how Usenet works.

You don't know what you're talking about thus
far, so what does this say about your knowledge
of usenet?

What a jerk.

---
Mark