Old November 30th 03, 07:31 PM
Tom Jackson

Well, maybe my terminology is inaccurate, but what I meant to say was, I
load, and calibrate the map image. Basically, I load the map projection
information into the program (i.e., Lambert Conformal Conic, with the
appropriate lat/lon info.) I got this information from one of the HTML files
related to the specific map TIFF.

"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
"Tom Jackson" writes:

I've downloaded the sectionals, and have brought them into Oziexplorer
moving map program ($75 download.) Also downloaded waypoints from one of
several aviation waypoint generators and imported them into Ozi. After
geo-referencing the map files, the waypoints line-up over the

airports/vor's
etc., so one can then create routes.

What do you mean exactly by "After geo-referencing the map files"?

They're
already georeferenced. Is there a format problem/incompatibility?

So far, I haven't used it in the plane, but used it in the car and it

seemed
to work fine.

Great! I'm looking forward to doing something useful with them personally
so I especially appreciate hearing that they're working for others.

Many thanks to Kyler.

You're quite welcome.

Thank you for the report.

--kyler