Old November 20th 03, 07:01 AM
Jeff

Default PS Engineering Report

I finally got my plane out of the shop about 5 days ago, two of the
things I had installed I had no information on so I thought I would let
others know how they turned out incase anyone is thinking of upgrading
theirs.

I had the PS Engineering 7000b audio panel and the PXE7300 AM/FM/CD
player.
My last airplane, I had put in a garmin audio panel and the PS
engineering PCD7100 CD player.

From the few flights I have done so far, the PS engineering audio panel
is much better then the garmin audio panel. Crystal clear intercom and
music.
As for the Radio, its not the satellite radio, just normal AM/FM,
yesterday, I was able to receive a radio station in las vegas, the
entire way out to Lake Havasu (about 80 miles away).
I had always been under the impresion that you would lose the radio
station just outside of the city so this surprised me. But I am
impressed with the ps engineering stuff, very good, alot better then the
garmin one was. When someone would talk on the radio I would not miss a
single word, with my other setup (garmin audio panel) I would miss like
the first second of what ever someone said.

Jeff
http://www.turboarrow3.com